Adrienne Update

I am in the hospital with Adrienne right now.  She went in for her weekly check-up (Yes…weekly) and now we are here.  She is 3cm dilated and 60% effaced.  She was having contractions this morning, which turned into cramps.  So we are here for another steroid shot and monitoring.  If she has contractions again (she is not right now), he will want to keep her here for two more days.

She will be 34 weeks tomorrow.  If this was tomorrow the doctor would not be trying to stop her labor.  But we are still 33 weeks.  So we are here waiting.